Saturday, April 26, 2008
Carson showing signs of ANGRY
Yesturday Carson and I got together with our friends at the park to "Park it." Carson had brought a whistle that became very popular with the kids. Jexton, one of his bestest friends became very sad that he didn't bring his and wanted to play with Carson's. Carson was just fine with him crying and didn't want him to have it, so Jexton came and sat by his mom for some comfort. Meanwhile a little unknown girl came over and took the whistle from Carson and brought it over to Jexton. Ofcourse, Jexton was immediately happy. Carson, on the other hand stood up and with hands on his hips and just stared/glared at his good friend. Not saying one word. This lasted a good 2 minutes, when I was able to distract him with some yummy food. This is truly the first time I had ever seen him truly upset without crying. It STARTS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Oh, lucky you. It just gets more and more interesting as they grow. Good Luck!
Post a Comment