We've had a great time this October. With Carson's birthday party, decorating halloween cookies, I'm teaching Carson's preschool class for a few weeks, and ofcourse Hallween. We went all out this year for the event. I even made my own costume. If you can't guess we are Goldie Locks and the Three Bears. It was a lot of fun, we started out with pictures in the back yard and then headed to Walmart for trick or treating. I had never done anything like it, but Carson liked it. As for Carl, well lets just say he was there and that was saying a lot. He was a good sport!! Afterwards we hit one more business and headed up to the church for trunk or treating and a carnival with our ward.
I have to also note that we tried our hand at Guitar Hero. Some friends invited us to try it out and it was pretty fun. I have to say I got pretty good in the 2 hours we were there.
It's getting very busy with Thanksgivng and Christmas right ahead of us, but we are making due. My to do list is getting pretty long, but it's worth it. JOY IN THE JOURNEY!
Anyway Here was our October . . .





12 comments:
SO CUTE! You're so ambitious...making your own costume. You guys look good!
I love it! You all look so cute!
That is awesome! I love the idea for costumes. You all looked wonderful. Glad you are doing well! Miss Ya Tons!
You are wonderful! I love your hair with the curls!! Thanks for posting so many pictures!! I love them! The costumes turned out wonderful!
Way too cute! Awesome job on the costumes...cute idea! I think the holidays are going to just about wipe us out, but "so is life" eh? :o) If you are driving by and feel a little tired feel free to stop! :o)
WOWOWOWOWOW. Did you make all those costumes? Can I borrow them next year? Since I don't sew or anyting like unto it. j/k
Very cute! you're a super mom. I love the halloween outfits, it's all very fun. I can't believe how big your girl is getting to be. Good luck with your to do list, that reminds me, I should probably make mine.
Thanks,
Sarah
KATE WHEN I SEE YOU GUYS IN YOUR PICTURES ALL I CAN SEE IS A SERENE FAMILY. AND CAMMIE SAYS IT ALL WITH HER SMILE WHAT A WONDERFUL MOTHER YOU ARE, AND THE MEN IN YOUR LIFE ARE THE CUTEST BEARS....THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YESTERDAY THAT WAS JUST A VERY SPECIAL TIME FOR US, THANKS TO YOU AGAIN..
Wish we had leaves to play in. Just rocks, palm leaves, and cactus. Looks fun!
Alicia
What a darling idea. So cute!
Ok that is too Cute! I just love it!
I would love to see you too! You said you are coming through the 22nd. But we are in Preston Id is that on your way? if not we could maybe meet up in Poky or something. It really would be nice to see you. Hopefully one of thses days we'll drive to Nevada in the Day time so I can stop and see you on the way.
Post a Comment