Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A couple random thoughts

It seems near rediculous to have a blog without pictures, but my heart has just been full lately. We had the opportunity to head up to the most beatiful place in Winnemcuca, water canyon, for some tin foil dinners. We make some great memories with our friends here. It had been the warmest it had been in a while, so we took a chance. When we arrived there was snow everywhere and I even made Cami where her snowsuit so she would stay warm. I really meant to take my camera with me, but I guess life happens when we least expect it. We stayed just long enough to eat our dinners and then headed back to my place for some microwave smores. Now, if there is anyone that has not tried this, I beg of you to try it. Those you hadn't tried it before this night were a bit skeptical, but will testify that you can't end up with a more perfect smore ANYWHERE!!! It was a lot of fun! Thanks guys!

Lastly, I just wanted to thank everyone from my family, friends from Vashon, and our "other family" here in Winnemucca for being a part of our lives. We are grateful to have you as friends and truly wish the best for all of you. There is a lot to accomplish is this life and we have been blessed to work beside you! Thanks for all you do!

Have a good one and know that you are loved!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm sorry that your dinner didn't work out, but at least you were prepared!! Way to have Cami's snow stuff!! You're the Woman!!!

I'm so glad that you have a great "family" to take care of you. I wish I could be closer. I really loved talking to you and I can't wait to see ya again. I'm so glad that you're my sister!!

Allison said...

I miss you already! Come stay with me on your way home!

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

Kate, you're awesome. I'm so glad we can stay connected this way. You sound so happy and that is awesome. Can't wait to hear more about your life.
Love Sarah