Tuesday, June 30, 2009

May and June Showers

I honestly can't believe time has flown by so fast. I have had a lot happen all at once. First of all, in the beginning April, of Carl and I found out that we are expecting again. We are honestly so happy for this news, but it is a little bit more of the, "Uh, wow, how are we going to do this?" Not even a few weeks later I was laying and bed and magically developed a herniated disc which was very painful. I couldn't even sit and work on my blog! I layed around for about 2 weeks and finally got an MRI and a steroid shot. That helped things a lot. By back warrants surgery, but because I am pregnant they don't want to do that, so I am grateful to have an amazing physical therapy friend who has helped me a lot. I am definately on the road to recovery and am feeling a lot better. It has definately been a slowly but surely kind of thing. Not to mention that we have had great weather for the last month. Rain and thunderstorms, which I honestly love!!! We have only had to deal with the 90 degree weather for about a week now.














4 comments:

Emily said...

I just love the easter baskets and your backdrop!! I'm soo SOO EXCITED to see you in a couple of days!

Walser Family said...

Wow! Exciting, you are both such a great parents! So congrats on expecting! And I hope everything goes well with your back! Oh what we do to keep our baby safe!
Mandy

Stringham Family said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! I hope things get better with your back! That is a bummer deal! Good Luck with everything! Hope things go well with the pregnancy! Glad to hear that you and your family are doing well! Miss ya!

Chelsea and Dave said...

I learned of three of my cousins expecting this weekend. Congrats! One day I'll be there too! Good luck with your back!