Friday, March 12, 2010

Snow Day




























There is just something about snow that makes me want to stay home, call off all appointments, make snowmen, have snowball fights, drink hot cocoa, and snuggle up in front of the fire and call it day. I'm not the only one that feels that way. Carson has strongly taken on these ideals and I love it. Making a snowman and drinking hot cocoa is just what you do on a day like we had last week. My kids love to be outside with or without snow. It's just the place to be. I love our backyard! We have the best swings that are in constant use, and thanks to the Worthlins (our great friends who moved away and we miss dearly) we now have a trampoline. I am at a point in my life where I have simple desires. All I really want is my husband home and all of us playing together inside or out just being together. We have such a great time when it happens. We have this tradition that we accomplish about twice a month where we take a Sunday afternoon stroll with Cami and Connor in the double stoller and Carson riding his bike. It is heaven on earth! Got to be one of the best things we do together! I am so incredibly grateful for my husband who just makes life so worth living and my kids that make it so fun! We've been very blessed lately and I can't help but shout it out on my blog.

No comments: