Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers











What a crazy rainy day. In Nevada they say if you don't like the weather wait a half hour, it will change. Not today. We woke up with a drift of snow and the precipitation hasn't stopped. I can't say that I hate it, but it does make for an inside day, which aren't always my favorite but can make for a relaxing day. Since I finally got some time, I thought I would post some pictures from last Saturday's work day. Carl was very productive. Got the water turned on and the sprinklers up and going, except for the one that needs to be replaced. He made a ladder for our trampoline, and even had time to play basketball. Our garden is already showing signs of life as the seedlings bust through the soil. Carson checks it every day!
















2 comments:

Walser Family said...

Your daughter looks so much like you! its amazing!

Allison said...

No, that can't be Conner! Oh, they grow so fast. Cami is adorable with her MaryAnn pigtails (I'm been doing
Ellen's hair that way and I love it). Of course that picture of her with Carl reminds me of Ellen--or at least the tears! Carson can bring those muddy pants and gardening eyes to my house any time!